I am a high-energy extrovert who is always looking for something to learn and write about. I excel at social media marketing, but can also write anything from blogs to press releases on a variety of subject matters. My hobbies include fitness, fashion, shopping, gardening, local events, and more! I am currently accepting new projects. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
12/2015-Present • Freelance Social Media/Content Manager
- Develop and manage content on social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and WordPress. Clients are global and from a wide range of backgrounds, including B2B, B2C, and non-profits.
- Work with email content management.
- Write case studies and press releases.
6/2014-7/2015 • Category Manager • Central Restaurant Products
- Reviewed and sourced products for the print catalog and website.
- Established relationships with vendors to identify gaps in our assortment, deficiencies in the way we are advertising their products, as well as to negotiate contracts.
- Negotiated promotional pricing with vendors, creating a marketing message for customers and adjusting commissions for sales staff.
- Reviewed Google Shopping and PPC ad campaigns to ensure we are presenting the most relevant content to our customers and showing in Google when a customer searches for specific keywords.
- Worked with procurement to identify new direct import opportunities overseas.
8/2012-6/2014 • Content Specialist • Central Restaurant Products
- Created product content from supplier’s data for use in all marketing channels.
- Used SEO and social media to gain ranking and improve leads.
- Worked with Google AdWords, SEO Moz, and other SEO tools.
- Worked on PPC ads and keywords.
- Assisted merchandising members with updating new and existing products for all content offering, in all marketing channels.
- Maintained the integrity of product data/content housed in the all database system.
- 2012 • B.S. Marketing • Indiana Wesleyan University • Cum Laude Honor
- 2014 • Leadership Certificate • IUPUI Continuing Education Program
- 2011 • Group Cycling Certification • YMCA of Greater Indianapolis
- Social Media: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, SnapChat
- Email: MailChimp, iContact, Act-On
- Blogging: WordPress
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Misc: HootSuite, Slack, Trello