If you hosted Thanksgiving like I did, you probably have a ton of leftovers. We were able to polish off two pies (yum!), but we still have so much turkey left. Tonight, I made a delicious comfort food recipe that was quick and easy – using a good amount of my leftovers! Here’s my recipe for mini turkey pot pies.
- 1 can of Pillsbury refrigerated biscuits (I used a can of 8)
- 1 cup of diced or shredded turkey (cooked)
- 1 cup of vegetables (use frozen or whatever you may have leftover)
- 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can of cream of celery soup
- Spices (I used salt, pepper, and garlic powder)
Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly grease a muffin pan. Take biscuits and place one in each compartment of the pan. Press into the bottom and sides. Mix all other ingredients in a medium bowl (you can leave the veggies frozen!). Next, evenly spoon mixture into each biscuit. Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes. Let sit for 3 minutes after removing from oven, and enjoy!
Such a fun and easy way to use up some leftovers. I’m freezing half of ours because we couldn’t finish them all. They were really filling. Let me know what you think!